The Selling Supervisor will set the pace for all associates as selling and service leaders. They are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectation and drives loyalty to Totokaelo. They own the selling floor, setting the pace as well as making sure the right people are in the right place at the right time. They are able to motivate their team to achieve their SPH as well as all other KPI’s. They are willing and able to take responsibility for the sales floor as well as drive and motivate the team.
- Enjoy working hard and always be up for a challenge.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals and always see things through from start to finish.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data and looking beyond the obvious.
- Know your strengths and limits and balance knowledge of process and judgment to guide actions.
- Address tough situations quickly, providing complete and actionable feedback.
- Believe in our product assortment and services.
- Know the customer and deliver our quality, value, design and style message.
- Maximize opportunities to grow the business and consistently question what can be done better.
- Generate ideas to evolve the business.
- Is market-aware, forward thinking and global.
- Foster collaboration and productivity.
- Know when to act and when to partner.
- Lead productive selling floor shifts that meet or exceed the sales goal.
- Look for omni solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their sales.
- Align activities around selling and service initiatives.
- Successfully complete facilitated, on-the-job and mobile learning.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 2 or more years of experience with similar scope, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are facile with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
NSTO is the parent company of Totokaelo and Need Supply Co. We are a commerce and content platform with over 30 years of combined experience. We build fashion and lifestyle destinations known for their directional approach to clothing, accessories, art, and objects.
Totokaelo aims to deliver the most essential and creative elements of the ideal contemporary life. Need Supply Co. is a brand that embodies an effortless sense of style combined with a deep awareness of contemporary culture — without taking itself too seriously.
Responsibility, Integrity, Creativity, Simplicity, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Impact, Passion, Grit, Excellence, Communication